Wednesday, March 24, 2010

whats going on


so recently I was in florida for spring break and well it seems that florida is not a good fix for me because i sprained my ankle! so now im trying to re-cooperate from it but of course there are always complications. I asked the trainers today if they could tape it for me for extra support but of course what do they say ummmmm so ill get you something else anything but taping up that ankle. i mean i thought the point was to try and keep me healthy and if they wanted me to be healthy they would tape my ankle!
lame so anyways i am seeing the Lion King tomorrow I cant wait! its gonna be awesome so listen to this awesome song, He Lives In You: here are the lyrics

Ingonyama nengw' enamabala [Here is a lion and a tiger]

Night
And the spirit of life
Calling

Oh, oh, iyo
Mamela [Listen]
Oh, oh, iyo

And a voice
With the fear of a child
Answers

Oh, oh, iyo
Oh, mamela [Listen]
Oh, oh, iyo

Ubukhosi bo khokho [Throne of the ancestors]
We ndodana ye sizwe sonke [Oh, son of the nation)]

Wait
There's no mountain too great
Oh, oh, iyo
Hear the words and have faith
Oh, oh, iyo
Have faith

Hela hey mamela [Hey, listen]

(Chorus)
He lives in you
He lives in me
He watches over
Everything we see
Into the water
Into the truth
In your reflection
He lives in you

Ingonyama nengw' enamabala [Here is a lion and a tiger]

No comments:

Post a Comment