Thursday, March 25, 2010

Lion King


So today is the day I see the Lion King for the first time on Broadway. I am very excited! but first I have a lot to do today. I have a research in communication class test today and I'm a little worried but I did a study guide so I'm not too concerned. After that I have to go straight to practice and see how my ankle is holding up. Hopefully it will be ok. I had to bike today for conditioning and it was a little uncomfortable but not too bad. So right after practice I have to jet off to the bus so I can make my Lion King show! I'm so excited! Whats even better is that my roommate and her sister are coming with so that we can all have a great time at the show!
on a different note I am a little obsessive about Glee an I was looking on Chris Colfer's twitter and there was a Glee gallery with pictures of new cast members and guess what Jonathon Groff had a picture he was smokin! ok I will let you know how wonderful the production and my test went. bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment