Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Hello

Hey My name is Cait. If you read this you will basically be knowing what goes on in my head and what is going on in my life. Follow this and you will be able to find out how my softball games went and what Broadway show I attended recently, or my personal favorite just what I feel like letting out. Ok so some information about me. I am a college student that goes to school in New Jersey. I am originally from Southern California but I decided to attend a university that would be outside of my comfort zone. It turns out it was a huge step outside my comfort zone. I play Division one softball and I'm a pitcher so naturally I'm a little intense. I love to travel and see new things. My favorite Country at this point in time is England. It is full of vibrant people and culture and I love it! I love to read and watch movies. I'm a big story person so when I read something or watch it I et sucked in. My favorite book series is Harry Potter and I love East of Eden and The Lord of the Flies. My favorite movies are Gladiator, Patriot, Slumdog Millionaire, and the Lord of the Rings Trilogy. My favorite actress is Kate Winslet and my favorite actor is Sean Penn. So if you follow this blog I will be writing about New Jersey and softball and my soon to be Study Abroad trip. I will also let you know how certain books and movies are and I will be seeing lots of theater. SO stay tuned to find out whats going on in my life!
much love

No comments:

Post a Comment