Monday, March 29, 2010

Sorry For Taking So Long

Ok sorry for not writing sooner. I have had so much on my plate. Softball, homework, class, sleeping. So now im writing. Lets go back and talk about the second half of the weekend. On Sunday we played 2 games lost the first but won the second. I played pretty well and went 3 for 6, thank god. The second Game I pitched and let me tell you it was miserable! It was like 27 degrees and then on top of that it started to rain and pitching in the rain when you can't keep your hand dry and keep your fingers warm sucks sooo much its ridiculous! anyways im back and my injury, to me, is no longer present! lets do this

Ok so now we go on. Today I watched One Bird Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest with Jack Nicholson. It was pretty awesome! Jack Nicholson creeps me out though and did a fabulous job in this movie! and I had no idea that the kid who Plays Billy is the Lord of the Rings! wow crazy stuff man!!!!

And now I have grwon to a fascination of 13 the musical. It didnt last very long on broadway but the music i think for the show is very good. It really relates to the way teenagers feel at that age! I mean I know I certainly did. 13 was such an awkward age because you were in limbo. you were almost a teenage becoming cooler and more "mature" and then entering high school. oh boy all those hormones flowing. it was totally something i dont think i would want to repeat. lol

Now on to more things, games on Wednesday against Army! Im ready to kick some but... Ill post later in the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment