Tuesday, May 18, 2010

HOME!

It has been tooo long!

I am finally home! And finals were a nightmare. I love to be able to see my parents and sister on an everyday bases! I found out my grades as well i got an A in Astronomy which makes me really happy and an A in Theater and B's in everything else and i love my grades thank god! so this summer i plan on working at my dads theater and teaching kids how to play basketball at a camp i used to attend! :) I am so ready to just go out and live my life and do what i am passionate about.

I figure that it would be really easy for people if we all had a lot of money! i man i would be able to vicariously go or buy anything i wanted! i would travel anywhere and got o any broadway show i want and as much as i want. its too bad that life is not this easy! but i always dream to have it this easy!

in a couple days im going to see Glee on tour im so excited! yay glee, glee kids hooray!

love cait

No comments:

Post a Comment